International Cuban Music School
We are very pleased to announce that for the 16th year we will be organising the Cuban Music School in Havana in 2019.
Our main tutor will be the internationally renowned Cuban violinist Omar Puente and guest Cuban tutors.
Our school offers the perfect introduction to Cuban traditional and contemporary music for instrumentalists and singers of all experience levels. We also welcome non-players who would like to immerse themselves in our unique musical experience of Cuba.
Check out Omar's website:
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find at the International Cuban Music School:
- A very experienced Course Director and musician – Clive Fenner
- Top Cuban and English tutors
- Visits to Havana music clubs, concerts and music venues
- Time off to explore Havana and nearby beaches
- Cuban music workshops held in an historic, listed, colonial-style building
- Accommodation in an intimate hotel in Old Havana
- International enrolment - we welcome students from around the world
- 15 years of experience working in Havana for the Cuban Music School