Main Jazz Course
This course is for instrumentalists and singers of all levels of experience.
Dates: Friday 11th - Friday 18th August &/or Friday 18th - 25th August 2017
Tutors: 11 - 18 August: - Liane Carroll, Simon Purcell, Julian Siegel
Tutors: 18 - 25 August: - Omar Puente, Simon Purcell, Julian Siegel
To develop your performance and understanding of jazz with special emphasis on playing with others and as part of an ensemble.
- small group workshops
- large group & big band workshops
- specialist instrument workshops for singers, pianists, rhythm section and front-line players.
- daily performance of workshop material
- performances by the tutors and participants in the evening club
- student-led group rehearsals and performance
- final night concert to the public