Specialist Singers Course
The course is open for singers of all levels of experience - from beginners to seasoned performers.
Dates: 18th - 25th August 2018 (this course will not be running in 2017)
Tutors: Liane Carroll, Sophie Bancroft
To provide a supportive, in-depth programme to develop the practical performance skills and knowledge required by the contemporary jazz singer.
Learning Areas & Activities:
The content of the programme will be negotiated with course members.
Typical areas will include:
• one on one specialist workshops
• practical performance workshops
• techniques for performance anxiety
• vocal improvisation
• repertoire of song styles
• daily performance of workshop material
• student-led rehearsals with the band
• evening club performance
• final night public concert