Where, When & How Much...
International French Jazz Summer School
Where? The School is located in the Languedoc Roussillon region of France between the towns of Carcassonne, Narbonne and Bezier
When? Main Course
Friday 3rd - Friday 10th August - Tutors: Liane Carroll, Simon Purcell, Julian Siegel
for all instruments and singers of all experience levels
Friday 10th - Friday 17th August - Tutors: Omar Puente, Simon Purcell, Julian Siegel
for all instruments and singers of all experience levels, including Advanced Improvisors
We have limited accommodation available – please book early!
Main Course: 2018 prices
- Single en-suite rooms £1,050.00
- Single rooms (not en-suite) £1,020.00
- Twin en-suite rooms £990.00 - (sharing)
- Twin rooms (not en-suite) £970.00 (sharing)
All prices are per person, per week, and include tuition, breakfast and evening meal. Twin rooms will be shared with one other person.
- Camping 2018 prices: £810.00
(bring your own camping equipment)
- Tuition only 2018 prices: £750.00